Any thoughts on Motorola Bionic?

rvvaquero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 3, 2012
SE Texas
I'm thinking about buying a used Motorola Droid Bionic. Any opinions on it? Anybody got one in excellent shape they want to get rid of?

I've always owed Motorola and been happy with performance. I bought an HTC Rezound, not overwhelmed with it, thinking of going back to Moto.

Thanks.

I'm thinking about buying a used Motorola Droid Bionic. Any opinions on it? Anybody got one in excellent shape they want to get rid of?

I've always owed Motorola and been happy with performance. I bought an HTC Rezound, not overwhelmed with it, thinking of going back to Moto.

Thanks.
The Bionic is a GREAT phone. I've had mine since the first day they came out...had it replaced 3 days later due to random reboots...and have had NO trouble since. My only problem was I wanted a BIGGER screen, so I purchased a Note 2 on November 29th. My wife is using my Bionic until February when we will get her a Note 2, as well. If you still want a Bionic is GREAT shape, let me know. I have the car dock, bedside dock, and extended battery to go with it as well. If you decide to go with a Bionic, I do not think you will be disappointed.

Thanks.

I have a bionic. It's definitely a great phone. The ICS update has made it a very snappy phone. Motorola has promised Jelly Bean for it sometime early this year.

I did the same as you, replaced my HTC Thunderbolt. That said, the bionic was actually a huge upgrade of the POS tbolt.

Enjoy!