any use of brand new dsr-4200v?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

James Lee

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
just got a brand new 4200v. Can I make any use of this what seems to be an unauthorized machine? Your expertise on this regard is much appreciated.

just got a brand new 4200v.
:eek: A brand new one? Wow. I have a previously authorized one that gets any FP or ZK channels, but I've always heard that they had to have been authorized for something in the past, to be able to do that. B.J. is very knowledgeable about 4200's, he'll see this before too long, but I'm not sure if a new (unauthorized) one would get any video or not. :confused:

:eek: A brand new one? Wow. I have a previously authorized one that gets any FP or ZK channels, but I've always heard that they had to have been authorized for something in the past, to be able to do that. B.J. is very knowledgeable about 4200's, he'll see this before too long, but I'm not sure if a new (unauthorized) one would get any video or not. :confused:

They should do ZK not sure about FP without auth...

any of the audio channels on W5
Bloomberg on GB (91W)

I get Bloomberg on 4dtv so does on dsr-4800 but can`t get it on 4200v.
frequency 1270.000 sr 29270 3/4

I believe all the settings are programmed right. What could have I done wrong ?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.