Any Vonage users out there?

GadgetRick

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
Near NYC
It's been mentioned by a few people that Vonage is an inexpensive way around the Voom landline issue. With the word that Voom will soon begin security sweeps this will become more of an issue.

Anyway, I'm planning to sign up for Vonage myself and I'm sure there are others out there. While looking at the Vonage website I noticed they have a refer a friend offer. If you're a current Vonage subscriber and refer someone both parties get a month of free service. I'm wondering if anyone here may want to get a month free on me and I'll also get my month free. It's also a good way for those of us without Vonage to hook up with those of you who do have Vonage.

The Rickster

I sent you a PM. I think that I need your email address.

confirmed: I need your email address. I will invite you as soon as you give it to me.

I have my Vonage hooked up for my daughter's use. I also have a landline. I hooked up my Voom STB to the landline only because the phone wiring was already next to the STB. It should work just as well with Vonage, although I haven't tried a modem connection through the Vonage line. It gives dialtone though, just like a real phone line.

If anyone wants a Vonage referral just PM me your email address and I will refer you as quickly as I am able. You get a month free and I am glad to help you out. (I get a month free too, so this is well worth the effort.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)