Any way to get cheaper deal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What is the deal with AAA, do they give you a monthly discount ?

ICE,
I have Verizon, but FIOS is lightyears away for me ...

Jimbo

I am finished with the chart, but I have been asked not to post it here.

This is a blatant LIE. I told you in a PM that you should post it in the WarZone. You replied that you wouldn't post it there. I have both the PM I sent you, AND your reply saved.

Any 'factual' chart or info you have is more than welcome - in the proper area.

So - post it in the WarZone. We all await it.

Boy did this thread go in a, uhm, unique? direction...

The OP asked how to get a better deal, a few people said the AAA promo was the best deal to be had right now. The OP said thanks but no thanks in his own way.

For me the AAA deal was the final "plus" in the DirecTV column that caused me to switch. D* owes my subscription to jac -- I'm sure I'm not the only one. As an AAA member I was never notified of the promo, I only heard about it here. Saved me an extra $240 over 2 years plus an extra $100 off of the up front costs -- on top of their current promo.

Everybody has to run the deal through their own head to decide if it's good for them or not. I'm actually coming out several hundred ahead due to my circumstances, but that may not be the case for everyone.

Just not sure why everyone is yelling at everyone. The OP has made his choice. We're all friends here, lets move on.

This is a blatant LIE. I told you in a PM that you should post it in the WarZone. You replied that you wouldn't post it there. I have both the PM I sent you, AND your reply saved.

No it wasn't a lie, I said I was told not to post it here, as in the directv forum.

The war zone and fios forums do not exactly get much traffic as far as fios, and since I worked so hard on this chart, I am currently negotiating posting it where it would get more views, at dbstalk.

The truth is Q has run out of argument with his misinformation and bad predictions lately. His HD LIL chart will have absolutely no merit in the DBS field. People who use DBS services usually do not have Fios option to begin with or in the case of the DirecTV subs, DirecTV has Fios beat both in HD and sports.

If Q did even remotely the same at that site as in here, Q would have been long banned there.

No it wasn't a lie, I said I was told not to post it here, as in the directv forum.

The war zone and fios forums do not exactly get much traffic as far as fios, and since I worked so hard on this chart, I am currently negotiating posting it where it would get more views, at dbstalk.

Negotiating, lol, I call BS!

This thread needs to tone it down. No more name-calling/swearing. There is no reason the discussion can't remain civil.

Isn't this thread about someone wanting a cheaper deal on Directv Equipment? I didn't know it was another thread about My HD vs Your HD. Man take it to the War Zone with the other 50 threads on this subject. I want to hear about Getting equipment deal from D*. Thanks.

As much as we try to keep discussions open, I'm closing this thread since the discussion went way too negative and off course.

Its not even a DISH vs DirecTV warzone thread. We don't have a FIOS v everybody else warzone... and since this thread is going nowhere quickly, I am taking my prerogative, and closing it.

SEE.... its been closed twice. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)