Any wild Ku feeds....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xxtornxx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2008
usa
Has there been any ku feeds from the super bowl on fta sats.I thought that i read last year that some one was getting a feed for the week prior of the activities.

That would be great thats for the responce i'll be scanning. i was getting a lot of eats coast stuff on 74w.

i would like to know if there are any "Primetime network" feeds in the ku band.
or any regular wild feeds.
i am currently aimed at g18 and i will set up another dish if they are on another sat.
If someone could PM me a lit that would be great.
Thanks

the closest thing would be AMC1 for NBC but those are 4:2:2 so you need the proper receiver or PC card

Fox, ABC, My are covered on G18
CBS there is nothing on KU
NBC posted above
CW is on C-Band
PBS is on AMC21 ;)

Guys remember our policy's on posting fta feeds in the open. Please make sure that it ends up in the appropreate area. Thanks :)
And just where is the appropriate area? Seems I recall someone else asking this question a short time ago and not getting an answer. If this question can't be answered here, could someone PM me the answer?
Thanks.

And just where is the appropriate area? Seems I recall someone else asking this question a short time ago and not getting an answer. If this question can't be answered here, could someone PM me the answer?

I though is was Specific / Exact TP info, not general info.

Please make sure that it ends up in the appropreate area. Thanks :)
I consider this to be "THE" best FTA site out there. I just wish it could show some konicks when it comes to this.

As it's not likely to be posted here, I'd appreciate a PMAIL if anyone runs across a FTA NFL-Network, or Fox Sports Pittsburgh backhaul from Tampa. T.I.A.

just started to get two feeds from super bowl don't no how to tell you they might not like it here

I'd like a Pm if anyone has some good ones on ku between 77 and 129(far as I can go till snow melts and can put up a pole) thanks.Doesn't even need to be super bowl.

We don't have a public wild feed list, on the theory that publicizing the feeds, makes it more likely that they will be encrypted and shut down to public viewing. If you simply Google on "backhauls and wild feed" , you will find a number of sites which publicize the feeds that they find.
:)

For those interested in Wild Feeds, you should know that (True) Blind scan is the most important feature on your FTA receiver.

99% of feeds that are found are found by Blindscan , in some cases Wild Feeds information comes from other sources , usually resourcefull members who are up to date with College Sports and have found public info from the University web page.

The biggest benefit from accessing a wild feeds area or forum is the fact that the work is already done for you and you will spend less time scanning and more time watching.

Wild Feeds information can also be found in Yahoo Groups and other Satforums and Yes I do believe that posting feed information publicly is detrimental to the hobby especially with sports packages being sold on Pay satellite .

Maybe we should have a sticky on this too.

How and where to find feeds , list the most common Satellite positions where feeds are active and most active part of day , obviously weekends and weeknights for Sports.

On a side note , Slaving an Analog receiver to your FTA receiver will get you multiple feeds (yes KU band also) , I've seen Womens and Mens Basketball many of times in beautiful Analog.

Is there a wild feed list?
How do I access?

The list is closed, that is why I think it is not that helpful to post the "please post this in the appropriate forum only" comments as there is no appropriate forum for most members.

Ask Google what's up with satelliteguys for more info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts