Any Word from E* on AEP Price Increase and Credits?

I feel like the price protection credits are mostly fair for newbie dish customers. The people who will make out the best are the 1's activated on 1/16/13, they'll get a full year's worth.

I have my thread length set to 50 comments per page. Each of us has theirs set at different lengths.

Number of Posts to Show Per Page:Use Forum DefaultShow 5 Posts Per PageShow 10 Posts Per PageShow 20 Posts Per PageShow 30 Posts Per PageShow 50 Posts Per Page
Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
:D

I feel like the price protection credits are mostly fair for newbie dish customers. The people who will make out the best are the 1's activated on 1/16/13, they'll get a full year's worth.

I am not sure at all that this is correct. To me all customers who activate before 1/17 geta credit for 18 months. Of course wew ill see who is right. That is why I asked if we have anything from DISH in the hope that our individual speculations won't be seen as facts.

I have my thread length set to 50 comments per page. Each of us has theirs set at different lengths.

Number of Posts to Show Per Page:Use Forum DefaultShow 5 Posts Per PageShow 10 Posts Per PageShow 20 Posts Per PageShow 30 Posts Per PageShow 50 Posts Per Page
Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
:D

So I guess we all agree that it isa long thread regardless of the number of pages.

I am not sure at all that this is correct. To me all customers who activate before 1/17 geta credit for 18 months. Of course wew ill see who is right. That is why I asked if we have anything from DISH in the hope that our individual speculations won't be seen as facts.

Price protection credits are altogether different than the 18 month credit for AEP. Those who were activated after 3/1/12 with aep/free hd for life will see both credits. For those activated before 3/1/12 with aep/free hd for life they'll only get the 18 month credit.

I guess we will find out stardust. I did try a contact at DISH and they indicated DISH will have no official word until later this week. I am not sure what that means---or even if my contact is just blowing smoke.

Still nothing from my one relaiable source at DISH and now the CSRs are sating they won't be able to answer questions until the bills come out. Of course have had CSRs tell me odd things before.

Has anyone elese heard anything froma sourde they trust----and again the inquiry here is whether we have heard it from DISH not what we think based on the announcement to retailers.

It took until Sunday evening to get a definitive answer from DISH on this. in the end we do get the $10 credit but not everyone hear thought so and the real question in this thread was ---has DISH said anything definite. I am not sure ewhy it took so long for them to say anything but I am glad they did----though I suggest you get them to notate your account with any discussions you may have with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts