Any word on Dish price increases?

So now is the time to get the two year price freeze with $15 discount... :)

Got mine on two of my Dish accounts yesterday. I had to wait till this week for my larger $40.00 off credits expired on my two accounts. Supposedly that is it for large credits . Well at least for the next two years for me.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
Im under the price Lock for 10 more months.
The price Lock I'm under is equipment and basepackage pricing.

After that, Dish actually would have to increase $20 a month to touch Directvs New price at full pricing.
So I'm not too worried about addtional price lock offers after that.
I need more than $15 to sign a commitment for 24 months .

Free H3 upgrade with 3 4k joeys with the price lock, and then maybe I'll sign a 24 month commitment.

Hmmm. A price lock, back under contract for two years, might increase your cost for an upgrade. To H3 -OR- even a future H4. But I'd say it safe to gamble if you think you're good until a few (estimated) months after the H4 MIGHT be released.

I have to review this.

The price freeze for two years is known as the Renewal Offer. Ask for it through either a Csr or go through cancellations and ask for it. You will also need to finish the process online while you talk to the Csr. They will make you sign into your Dish account and sign the deal online. Then it shows under your account tabs and you can refer back to it when you need to. All the details are in it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

What do I need to do to get this?

I need my memory refreshed also.

How do I go about getting this as a current customer?

Contact DIRT. That part is important unless you trust the phone CSR's. They will put an addition to your account where you can sign in and accept the new two years. You will get the Autopay discount separately in your next billing.
DISH since around the time the Flex Pack came out will give approximately the same new customer promotion to an existing customer with the same terms. I believe like a new customer most current would qualify to get it but there are always exceptions. (Owe on your account, always late whatever DISH uses..) The only difference (that I am aware of) is a new customer gets another $5 off their Hopper DVR fee.
Two year contract guarantees a $10 discount and price freeze for the two years. I am paying $69 instead of $79 for the Top 200. In addition and not needing the contract you get an additional $5 off if you use or are using autopay. Therefore I am saving $15 a month with no package price increase for two years. (In my case I dropped from the Top 250 because DISH has put the channels I really wanted from there to the TOP 200 so I am saving an additional $10)
This applies to the Top 120+ to the Top 250 I believe. Maybe also AEP

Reactions: stardust3
I chatted last night with a csr, am under contract since the h3 upgrade back when they came out. Was told that was not an available offer, will try dirt later today. Thanks Tampa8 :).

Reactions: Tampa8
Just got my discount and price lock for two because of posts like this. Thanks to the folks here and to the DIRT team who made getting the discount painless.
Thanks to Tampa8 , your FLEX PACK guru, we all know about it.:hatsoff2 It is a great offer and peace of mind , knowing you face NO price hikes for two years if you take it. :clapclap

Reactions: Tampa8
Does it only work with the flex packages? Am on the AT 250, would like to take advantage of the offer while keeping current package.

Does it only work with the flex packages? Am on the AT 250, would like to take advantage of the offer while keeping current package.

The offer presently be discussed - $10 off a year for two years and the price frozen for two years is for the Top packages, 120+ and above. So yes you can get that for the Top 250. Flex does not qualify for the $10 off but does for the price freeze. Separate from that is the Autopay discount, you get $5 off flex for using it, and an additional $5 off the Top packages. So total for the Top packages is $15 a month.
If you haven't compared packages in awhile take a look at the Top 200. I had Top 250 or it's other names I believe since I have had DISH. But I realized they moved so many channels down to the Top 200 also that the one or maybe two channels we watch sometimes was not worth $10 more so I saved an additional $10 by getting the Top 200.

Reactions: stardust3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts