Anybody else think its the calm before the storm?

coldblood2k7

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Thats what I have been thinking lately about new Dish HD. I dont think 1 or 2 will be released. Me thinks (going by the gut) that once they release new National HD I think they will roll out atleast 5 or so HD channels. To start out with, then down the road release 1 or 2.

I hope Im NOT wrong though...:confused:

My Most Wanted HD channels:

USA HD (WWE Raw)
Sci Fi HD (ECW, Ghoust Hunters)
MSG HD (Knicks, YES im a Knicks fan!)

Right now they have SciFiHD, USAHD and a handful of testHD channels uplinked. If they truly are planning to launch a large group of HD channels at once they have to uplink and test them first.

Lots of people are ticked this week because SciFi and USA were not made available. Personally, I'm more ticked that additonal HD channels were not uplinked.

well...we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow due to the fact it has been said that some of this will happen on the 10th...which is tomorrow.

It must be a big storm coming then, because it's been calm for an awfully long time.....................

I think my avatar speaks volumes.......

I think it's the calm before the calm for E*. They're screwed and they know it. AMC-14 failure was huge, bigger than anyone knows. It's the calm before the storm here in northern Minnesota where there are blizzard warnings in effect for Thursday night with a few feet of snow and 50+ mile an hour winds expected coming off Lake Superior.:eek:

I think Dish has many HD channels uplinked but they are not posting them because they don't want the competition to see what they are up to. One morning we will wake up and SOON will arrive. Not just 1 or 2 HD channels but a cluster of them to quiet the critics. You must remember that Dish has more satellite up than Directv. When the new 1000.4 dish is released next month, we will all say WOW!!!!!! Echostar 4 is almost ready to be released and put into service. Also, a source has told me that Dish is working on a 5 to 4 switch DPP 54, that does not use an inverter. Time will TELL......

The calm will be when all Charlies Ninos leave and go to Direct cause they're tired of the waiting and poor offerrings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)