Anybody have the HD extra pack on Select or Family Pack???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Just thinking out loud here......

I know the HD extra pack (those channels some of us add and remove every 3 months for free) is available on Entertainment and above. But does anyone have Select (a retention only package) or dare I say the Family Pack with it?

Reason I ask is still mulling over cutting down (to save some money) and 2 of my series timers are wrestling (RAW on USA and Smackdown on SyFy). Both are replayed on Universal (one of those said channels in the HD pack) on Saturdays so if I drop down I could keep that and still get my rasslin fix (yeah I know...)

found out as long as you have HD on your account you can add it regardless of package

I already have it added but it says "premiums added" under my account

I know its under "add premiums"

This is all it shows under add premiums:

HBOAmerica's #1 premium network, HBO is the place for the biggest Hollywood hits, great original movies, award-winning shows, exclusive sporting events and more. HBO includes ten channels.
Showtime.gif
SHOWTIME UNLIMITEDExperience entertainment like never before with bold original films and series you won't see on any other premium network. SHOWTIME[SUB]®[/SUB] is also America's #1 boxing network. SHOWTIME UNLIMITED includes 13 channels, 10 in HD.
Starz.gif
STARZ Super PackOver 1,000 different movies a month playing on 15 different channels. Blockbusters, old favorites, latest releases — STARZ[SUP]®[/SUP] has it all. DIRECTV has the entire STARZ[SUP]®[/SUP] Super Pack lineup, including new HD channels.
Cinemax.gif
CinemaxWith over 1,600 different movies a year, Cinemax features the fewest repeats of any premium service and a new movie premiere every Saturday night.
audience.gif
AUDIENCE Network
$0.00

[h=2]My Sports Channels:[/h]
DIRECTV is your home for the most sports on TV. To satisfy all your sports cravings, add sports packages below by clicking "Activate Now."

NFL_SUNDAY_TICKET.gif
NFL SUNDAY TICKETGet every out-of-market game of the 2012 season, every Sunday, on your TV. And experience it all in breathtaking High Definition. Plus see up to eight games LIVE at the same on the Game Mix Channel and track up to 18 players in real time with Player Tracker.
$0.00
NFL_Sunday_Ticket_MAX.gif
NFL ST MAX UpgradeUpgrade to NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX and get every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game on your computer, tablet, and phone—in addition to every game every Sunday on your TV. Plus, you also get The RED ZONE CHANNEL®, Player Tracker, Short Cuts, real-time stats, and more.

Mine too, I think Directv website is having a clitch, cause they only showed the stuff I Subscribe too, Not what I can upgrade to.

Try the moblie site, that worked for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)