Anybody heard from Anole?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
As per his profile his last activity was 16 days ago on nov 5th, very unusual for someone who posts an average of 4 post daily. Hope he is on Vacation in Cuba where internet access is rare.

I do miss Anole! I haven't "conversed with him for a whilke now.

Hey buddy!~ How the heck are you? Hope all is well!

I would miss all, anyone and everyone of you if you weren't here! But, everyone has a life to attend to, and our hobby is merely a small part of it.
Sounds corny, not really knowing most of you in a personal or face to face manner, but we chat here so much that sometimes it almost seems like I have been in your living room watching your satellite TV right there with you and your family. That is why I like this forum so much. I feel like I am visiting my brother and talking shop, talking satellites or just BS'ing. It is just that comfortable knowing you all.

My sincere thanks to everyone here, this is a lot of fun and all of you are just the greatest! I know that I get more out of this hobby from chatting with you than I do from anything else.

RADAR

But, everyone

Radar, I thought FTA stuff was my life? At least my spouse tells me that...She says that about every hobby I've ever had lol...I enjoy everyone's tips,advice, tooo....blind

I do miss Anole! I haven't "conversed with him for a whilke now.

Hey buddy!~ How the heck are you? Hope all is well!

I would miss all, anyone and everyone of you if you weren't here! But, everyone has a life to attend to, and our hobby is merely a small part of it.
Sounds corny, not really knowing most of you in a personal or face to face manner, but we chat here so much that sometimes it almost seems like I have been in your living room watching your satellite TV right there with you and your family. That is why I like this forum so much. I feel like I am visiting my brother and talking shop, talking satellites or just BS'ing. It is just that comfortable knowing you all.

My sincere thanks to everyone here, this is a lot of fun and all of you are just the greatest! I know that I get more out of this hobby from chatting with you than I do from anything else.

RADAR

But, everyone

I feel the same way. I often get something like "what language are you speaking" when I talk to others about FTA satellite.

Okay, seasonal avatar restored. - :up

Just busy with power outage, computer virus, new hobbies, the holidays, the city, and other obstructions to a smooth running life.
Reshuffling computers, too. Still up in the air about how to rearrange 'em to best serve my entertainment habits.

Thanks for all the kind words.
I'll have to invite ya all to my funeral... best eulogy a lizard could ask for.. ;)

Okay, seasonal avatar restored. - :up

Just busy with power outage, computer virus, new hobbies, the holidays, the city, and other obstructions to a smooth running life.
Reshuffling computers, too. Still up in the air about how to rearrange 'em to best serve my entertainment habits.

Thanks for all the kind words.
I'll have to invite ya all to my funeral... best eulogy a lizard could ask for.. ;)
:clap

:welcome good to have you back let's have some :popcorn Oh maybe lizards don't like popcorn!
Bob

hhahahahahah
No, but some #$%&* did go racing down the street and take out a power pole feeding the corner behind me.
Three gas stations and a Denny's went dark!

Tron said:
Welcome back, O Green One! I thought perhaps you were in hibernation, but then I remembered that you live in sunny L.A.! :D

LoL sunny? Rain like a mofo last night with thunder and hail too

Welcome back Anole! Best wishes for the holidays!:)

We've got ____ety street racers around here too. Someday one of them will go too far & another stop sign will be added nearby.
'Tis the the season for computer viruses everyone. Beware of the email attachments. And another crop of Trojan mail bombings for the Christmas season.:rant:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts