Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Does anybody know, if you disconnect a HR DVR from the sat signal, how long till they will shut it off , provided its still activated.

Thinking about time when using the recvr in the 5th wheel ...

If it's disconnected for a month, would they shut it off, or longer, or shorter ?

Can I still reactivate it online, would a refresh do the same thing ?

Jimbo

Kinda what I was thinking too....

Do I need to call D* to reactivate or can I do that with a refresh online ?

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the answers above

Can anyone answer my question in post 4 ?

Do I need to call D* to reactivate or can I do that with a refresh online ?

Any other options ?

In reference to the questions in post 1.

Does anybody know, if you disconnect a HR DVR from the sat signal, how long till they will shut it off , provided its still activated.

Thinking about time when using the recvr in the 5th wheel ...

If it's disconnected for a month, would they shut it off, or longer, or shorter ?

Can I still reactivate it online, would a refresh do the same thing ?

Jimbo

dependng when the last time you got your weekly ping... 2 weeks , we do not turn off anything, it is a built in protection of the nds videoguard system 2 1/2 3 if you refresh your reciever before you pull it.

Edit:

if your not calling us up to remove it from the accoutn and your just pulling it from the stream. the box will go 722 ( auths have expired ) refreshing you recievers online will fix 721 and 722 issues.

dependng when the last time you got your weekly ping... 2 weeks , we do not turn off anything, it is a built in protection of the nds videoguard system 2 1/2 3 if you refresh your reciever before you pull it.

Edit:

if your not calling us up to remove it from the accoutn and your just pulling it from the stream. the box will go 722 ( auths have expired ) refreshing you recievers online will fix 721 and 722 issues.

Thanks SC !

You can do the refresh online. I have a stickied link in the Tech discussion forum for refreshing receivers. I think directv.com/resend works too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts