Anybody with Premium FilmOn subscription?

ComcastOgre

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
Saint Marys, Ohio
Hello everybody. I was wondering if anybody has one of the $10 a month premium subscriptions at FilmOn.com that provides "500 Live high quality channels" including several great HD channels? It looks like the subscription includes several channels I get on Dish Network, even a few in HD that aren't available in HD yet on Dish. With a line-up that includes the list below, would it be worth it to invest in the $10 a month? It includes FAR more than I have included, but these services specifically would be appealing for the price. Anybody with international channels on Dish should DEFINITELY take a look. I wanted Deutsche Welle since I have family in Germany, but $30 a month is steep just to get one channel.

CCTV News
Deutsche Welle (English)
The Cool TV
EuroSport Deutschland
FilmBox Arthouse HD
Press TV (Iran - English)
FastNFunBox HD (Sports)
One America News Network HD
Ebru TV
FightBox HD
DocuBox HD
Russia Today Documentary
Inside Music TV
YouToo TV HD
Pivot TV HD
Ski Channel
AWE TV HD (formerly Wealth TV)
NWA Wrestling TV
The Soundtrack Channel HD
My Combat Channel
France 24 English

Their HD channels even in the USA like Escapes don't always stream that well. When it works they are purdy and at least on the Escapes they were running real 720 HD last time I looked at it. I've got the Europe stuff and it is the same thing, when it works it works good but not all the time.

Half the channels you list are available free elsewhere even HD like FilmBox, FightBox and FashionBox. You can get DW from their website and on STB's.

I can stream all of the channels you have listed, including DW, without any sub or even logging into the site, for free. I believe the subscription only gets you HD, the ability to record programming, and to watch ad free. If all you're going to do is watch, either on your computer or tablet, HD really isn't a necessity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts