Anyone buy the protection plan?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If my company installs it you covered for the first 60 or 90 days. So if the install was bad you will know right away and get a free service. If nothing happened and your set up is pretty simple (no advance equipment) then probably nothing is gonna happen and you dont need protection plan. If receiver goes bad my understanding they have to replace it free of charge and send you a new box because you dont own it anyway. They own it so its not your headache.

But if you have advanced equipment like HD, HD DVR, multiple receivers and KaKu dish then you probably already paying close to a 100 dollars a month. Extra 5 dollars will give you peace of mind and its really will be worth it.

And by the way going back to the original post if your wifey bought a "kitten" and that kitten knocked down power adapter for the miltiswitch.....guess what.....we have a service code called "customer caused problem". You or your pet caused the problem, technician didnt cause the problem, Directv didnt cause the problem so guess what you can be mad at us but we didnt do it.
I'm Paying $130 a month!:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)