Anyone dealt with the new D11-500?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm pretty sure on mobile home systems, you will need the low speed jack to move the dish.......and i'm pretty sure the USB port on the D11 isn't even activated yet. Here's another problem that has came about with the D11 receiver. I am in a 72.5 market so therefore we use 4x4 switches in most standard installs.....the D11 WILL NOT auto configure on a Zinwell 4x4 if you are using less than 3 IRDs. We've reported it to directv and they are working on a solution. Kinda strange, but i guess the D11 isn't putting out enough amps to cycle the switch correctly. I've noticed the switches don't get as hot as they did with the D10's. Just FYI. I've also got the new DTV training video on the KaKu dishes coming in february, pretty awesome dish. Although it weighs 36 lbs lol

I just got a d11-500 today (got the superfan free interactive ird) - shipped from Directv - overnight too :) - anyway its ok.. the menu and guide are just like the h10 which I am not a fan of yet - interactive is enabled and is a cool novelty.. dont know how long it will last :) - the real test will be sunday with the gamemix channels..

I really like the logo guide on ym sony b2 and the turbo tune function on the hughes gcebo - wish they would bring those back :)

I may take and post some pics later.. but for now, its grey with an annoying (IMHO) blue light on the power button..

any questions?

jim

How does one get the D11? Can I just call D* and have them send me one and I send my D10 back? Is there a charge for this?

too bad they dropped the ball again a don't have at least one digital audio out; all boxes, not just the HD, should have at least one, but prefer one optical and one coaxial

theres a guy ebay

selling one d11-500 for 80.00 or you can bidd

just do a search directv d11 it pops up only found 1 on ebay and its new but no access card His user name is medford25 on ebay if that helps

LOL, are YOU medford25?

eBay Link

Where is the low speed data port located on the back of the receiver? I don't see it as listed.

OK I just got an email reply from the seller and there is no low speed data port, just the standard phone line connection.

charper1 said:
LOL, are YOU medford25?

]

Where is the low speed data port located on the back of the receiver? I don't see it as listed.

OK I just got an email reply from the seller and there is no low speed data port, just the standard phone line connection.
know i m not but ill wait tell last min to bid :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts