Anyone else ahs problems loggin in to dish's site?

david13579

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
NY
Half of the time it never works and Firefox reports it as being disconnected from the server and like the other half of the time the site itself reports log in problems.

How do they expect the people to pay on time if the site does not work?

I did a flash update a few days ago, ever since, whenever I try and log in, firefox would completely crash. I found that it would happen the second I pushed the "TAB" key. (For example, I enter the email address, TAB, and then my password. - but when I would try and switch fields, everything would crash!)

I don't know about anyone else but dish's site is always slow to load. They really need to upgrade or do a overhaul with it. As of today it won't even let me login do to "technical difficulties". Love Dish, hate there website...

I actually logged in twice today. This morning about 10 AM, and this afternoon at about 2 PM. I had no trouble logging in. I wonder why it works for some of us and not others? Could it be related to operating system/browser? I am using Windows XP and IE8.

not browser

I actually logged in twice today. This morning about 10 AM, and this afternoon at about 2 PM. I had no trouble logging in. I wonder why it works for some of us and not others? Could it be related to operating system/browser? I am using Windows XP and IE8.

Im running Win 7 and have tried both FF & IE 8. Both just sit there loading. It never finishes loading or it goes to server reset and connection error.

Try it now, started working for me reliably from my Mac (Safari and Firefox) and my PC (IE and Firefox) around 2ish today. Just tried it and it works great and fast.

They may have found the problem.

I've tried signing up online a couple of times in the last two days. It is definitely not a good experience when you get these 'internal server error' messages over and over again when trying to put together a setup.

I am able to pay my bill, but not able to review programming, if I hit the programming link it just sits there

I just tried to log in several times and it currently doesn't work. It just freezes after I hit the log in button. I guess I will just try again later but my latest statement just became available. My Cinemax for a penny deal is almost up and I wanted to see what the statement says.

It has worked pretty consistently for me for the past day. Worked in the morning today and then I got a failure, but when I re-clicked on the link I got in.

Looks like they have a routing problem and they've got it mostly worked out but a couple servers are still probably goon'd up. Looks like it's which server you happen to hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)