Anyone else have NFL network on channel 154?

Next thing channel they need in AT120 is OLN and to make sure the HD games are carried :)

Haven't watched the NFL Net yet, but will check later

BFG said:
Next thing channel they need in AT120 is OLN and to make sure the HD games are carried :)

Haven't watched the NFL Net yet, but will check later

NFL Net is great, they are showing tonight's preseason games live right now and there's a live game of Denver/Arizona at 10. It'd been nice to have this channel 3 weeks ago before the start of preseason, but I am just very happy it's here.

OLN is becoming quite useful lately with the reruns of Survivor and the NHL in the fall. Never even watched this channel before Survivor started.

u all think we will see cstv next? Dish is finally giving us a something since Directv will be adding espn2 hd on the 8th!!!! I'm just glad its on the top120.

I am not a big college sports fan, so CSTV really doesn't matter to me. If it were to be added I am not sure how Dish would do it since it's in Directv's Sports Pack which costs twice as much as Dish's sports pack.

So I just got up about 10 minutes ago (I work nights), and As i'm flipping through the guide i see NFL...I think "OMG" and turn it on, and see the freaking bengals WHOOPING on the colts 28-0 and this is just the greatest thing ever...

<sheds a tear>
So I ran to the computer to see what the hell was going on, man this is great. THANK YOU DISH. If they check here, hopefully they see this thread and realize they did the right thing finally.

OMG Live look-ins, i've waited so long for this...

Odd that they gave us NFL before CSTV even though CS has been uploaded longer, but who the hell cares right now...

dfergie said:
Looking at my D*receivers guide all it shows is tonights game for the weekend... they have been showing several games...

There were a whole bunch of games yesterday.
Today is the last day for preseason games, next week is regular season. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts