Anyone else have NFL network on channel 154?

Curtis0620 said:
Funny, I only paid $199 for my subscription to NFLST.

I guess Rupert likes you Curtis and decided to cut you a deal. But I still think even that price especially considering it doesn't have the HD games or the extra features is overpriced.

strrlvr said:
Ever wonder why DishNetwork releases channels like NFL Network and CSTV with NO fanfare? I've sent emails weekly to DishNetwork requesting the NFL Network, and then just find it one night by accident.

They never do make a big deal when they add things, only when they add locals do they get excited. I have no idea why.

Chris Walker said:
I guess Rupert likes you Curtis and decided to cut you a deal. But I still think even that price especially considering it doesn't have the HD games or the extra features is overpriced.

$199 is the renewal price that all NFLST subs from last year get. No special deal. I don't have HD, so i don't care about the SuperFan package.

Right now i'm watching Bills vs. Oilers from the 1992 AFC Wild Card...The HUGE buffalo comback and OT win...I've died and gone to football heaven...Plus I haven't seen a pukesburgh steelers game on here yet!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)