Anyone else have NFL network on channel 154?

But the MLB game's time ends at midnight.

all 4 channels show off air at midnight

Weird thing is, there's no mention of this on E*'s website yet...You'd think they'd be bragging left and right, ya know?

Also, if you go to the NFL Network site and fill out the "is it available" form, dish network still is a no...

Maybe someone slipped up and let it out too early?

Purogamer said:
...this is just the greatest thing ever...

Wow, I would have thought polio vaccine, invention of the airplane, the wheel, but apparently it is Dish adding the football channel. I never would have guessed this would rank as the greatest thing ever!?! ;) :shocked :rolleyes:

Have it with my 942 and 501 havent checked my 301's. Said it was blacked out tonight cause I live in AZ and the Cards couldn't sell a tiket to save their lives.

Really sucks since Denver is my team :)

Slamminc11 said:
Wow, I would have thought polio vaccine, invention of the airplane, the wheel, but apparently it is Dish adding the football channel. I never would have guessed this would rank as the greatest thing ever!?! ;) :shocked :rolleyes:

You'd think so, but obviously you haven't watched NFL network yet or you'd see why it's so freaking awesome...

Who needs wheels when you're watching football? Can't get polio from bud light commercials, john madden proves you don't need a plane to get from game to game, etc...

So All the Whining is over for a while now??? .. Or what are we going to whine about now?! :D

It must require a minimum package, It's red on my 6000 and I have no base SD package, but I do have the NFLHD visible.

I have AT60 and NFL Network 154 is red (NFLHD 9464 is not, but reports "special event"), so let us conclude it's available to AT120 and up. If not already concluded. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts