Anyone else have NFL network on channel 154?

I've been getting the NFL channel on my 508 receiver. I've also beening getting hbo, and showtime, and I don't subscribe to those channels. I was thinking that dish was doing a labor day weekend marketing promotion.

DB

Kountzer said:
I've been getting the NFL channel on my 508 receiver. I've also beening getting hbo, and showtime, and I don't subscribe to those channels. I was thinking that dish was doing a labor day weekend marketing promotion.

DB

Yesterday I noticed I had Showtime HD and I'm not subscribed to Showtime. I haven't checked yet to see if there was a free preview of showtime going on.

Yes there's a free preview for HBO and showtime since Dish has a 50 dollar rebate thing going if you order both of those...Sept 3-7th...

NFL network isn't a free preview, it's just a surprise launch that nobody knew about. At least we think it is. If they turn it back off i'm going to personally shove my 510 right up charlie's ass...

TuxCoder said:
I have AT60 and NFL Network 154 is red (NFLHD 9464 is not, but reports "special event"), so let us conclude it's available to AT120 and up. If not already concluded. :D
According to the channel page on Dish's site, it is AT120 and up. So now you can conclude and confirm.

I gotta say from having watched this channel over the past week, I am not sure how I did without NFL Network all this time. This channel is friggin fantastic. These Season Flashbacks, Preseason Replays, Total Access, and the Games of the Week are fantastic. I love how in depth they get and are down on the sidelines listening to the players during and between plays. Just a terrific addition, thanks again Dish!

Well hope the NFL stays on the 120 I hate it that they keep adding to the 180. Wish they would keep CSTV on the 120 instead of the 180 due to I really dont want to pay more. Mainly we all know in the future when they go to MPEG4 they will have more HD and charge extra for that. Just would like to see them add more to the 120 is all.

Speaking of the Sunday Ticket, I wonder how much subscriptions are down this season with the huge price increase? I mean $280 plus $99 for the HD games is absurd IMO. I am quite happy getting the East/West networks for my NFL, as they usually give me 5-6 different games every Sunday which is plenty of choice for me.

Ever wonder why DishNetwork releases channels like NFL Network and CSTV with NO fanfare? I've sent emails weekly to DishNetwork requesting the NFL Network, and then just find it one night by accident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)