Anyone else notice this today?

ronalr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Baltimore, MD
My HD guide has almost all my channels duplicated with different numbers and all in red...when you click on one of the red channels it it says I am not subscribed. All the channels are still there and I can get them. I have the everything pak so whats up with the duplications?
Ron

Duplicates for Dish HD Only Pack

I think they are the mirrors for Dish HD Only Pack

Thanks KAB, did not see the other post, does this mean we have to scroll through all these duplicated channels all the time now?

I just think they are wasting channel space even if it is just a mirrored channel of the original. They should save the channel numbers for more useful things.

I just think they are wasting channel space even if it is just a mirrored channel of the original. They should save the channel numbers for more useful things.

Channel numbers does not mean using bandwidth.:)

I have tried twice to lock and then remove locked channels but they still all show up in the HD guide.. the red mirrors and all the hockey and NBA channels that you have to scroll through. Do I have to reset my 622 after locking channels to make the changes?
Thanks, Ron

I have tried twice to lock and then remove locked channels but they still all show up in the HD guide.. the red mirrors and all the hockey and NBA channels that you have to scroll through. Do I have to reset my 622 after locking channels to make the changes?
Thanks, Ron

Is your guide set for "All Chan" or "All Sub"?

the hockey/nba/ppv channels show regardless if its on all channel or all sub

you need to set up channel locks and lock the channels out :)

Make several custom guides. One for each kind of programming you might be interested at the time. Movies. Sports. HD. Kids. Shopping. Well... you can leave out shopping.

I couldn't take it anymore and I made my on HD list. But even that's a PITA within itself with the duplicated HBO's (which was easy to rembember) but like HGTV or another wierd duplicated channel that you don't want twice in your new HD guide took me a little while to get it right. But for whatever reason Dish decided to red out some of the duplicated channels made it seem like it took forever to scroll through the HD list while trying to find that perfect channel which it seems I'm never able to find except ESPN HD and even that gets old.

I tried to lock out the NBA/NHL/PPV/ Latino channels, but they still show uo no matter what. I thought I did things right by going to the channel locl menu and highlighting each one and pressed done, but still there they are! Any idea what I am doing wrong? I found out the red ones ar the new Latino HD channels which show up like it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)