Anyone Else Seem to Notice

Status
Please reply by conversation.
0x4a8 is the national release.

Randall may have hit it on the head. More responsive.

I did notice once I changed my batteries in my remote.:)

Last edited:
So there was another national release update? Because I still haven't received mine yet. I'm still on software 0x4a7. Maybe it takes a few days before everyone else gets it or somethin! :)

So there was another national release update? Because I still haven't received mine yet. I'm still on software 0x4a7. Maybe it takes a few days before everyone else gets it or somethin! :)

I think 0x4a7 is the latest national release for some of the dvrs. My HR24 just got 0x4a8 to correct the slow channel change issue. Yours is for a different model dvr I think.

Actually I don't have and not using a DVR at all. I only have 2 H24-700 HD receivers. So the update was only for DVR's, or is it for everyone? Thanks!

same here on the R22's....0x4a7 here on both

In that case you must be one out of 1,000,000 that doesn't turn off his dvr. Why don't you?
More like 1 out of 6. :p

I don't bother with Standby because I like being able to turn on the AV system and immediately having the channel displayed. I just don't like the delay waiting for the box to output video and audio...

I use Standby, mainly because it turns on and off from Standby with the same button I use to turn the TV on and off.

I'm definitely not leaving my TV on all day when I'm not there.

Now if it took a different remote to do that, I probably wouldn't. Worry to much about it.

I don't think if you leave it on, it runs any hotter.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts