Anyone expecting refunds?

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
There's been alot of talk about pro-rated bills for people whose cycle ends before the end of the month, but what about those whose cycle doesn't end until sometime in May?

My cycle ends the 6th and rather than risk not having Voom I paid my bill. I'd rather have service until the very end even if I pay for 6 days I don't get.

So what do people expect?

My billing period is the same as yours, but I took the opposite approach. I am waiting for Voom to send me a new prorated invoice for the period. If I do not receive a prorated invoice from them, I will go ahead and do the math for them and send them the prorated amount. When Voom announced their shutdown they said that we would not be billed past the 30th. Large coprorations going out of business are usually very slow in paying their bills: especially to the little guy, if they do so at all. Good luck on getting a refund, but it is for a small amount, so not a big lost if they never pay you back.

I paid my last bill on the 6th. I'm sure I overpaid for service though the turn off date but I'm not going to be upset over a couple days of programming lost. I'm not expecting a refund and I wouldn't be suprised if they ask for the leased recievers back either.

Im kind of in the same boat. I cancelled auto pay a couple months ago and usually I get a bill around the 11th or 12th of the month. This month I have gotten no bills. Maybe I will slip through and end up with a little bit of free service.

--Dan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)