Anyone Notice IMPROVED Picture Quality Today?

Tonight I had about 10 minutes to scan the HD channels while my daughter talked to her mom on the phone and I was pleasantly surprised, the HD looked much better tonight. I scrutinized Equator and it still suffers from skeeters, softness and pixelation, though DiscoveryHD was much improved from earlier today. I did not watch anything with action so I can't comment on that. The show about the caverns on Equator was awesome, too bad the PQ was not up to par with the show.

DarrellP said:
Tonight I had about 10 minutes to scan the HD channels while my daughter talked to her mom on the phone and I was pleasantly surprised, the HD looked much better tonight. I scrutinized Equator and it still suffers from skeeters, softness and pixelation, though DiscoveryHD was much improved from earlier today. I did not watch anything with action so I can't comment on that. The show about the caverns on Equator was awesome, too bad the PQ was not up to par with the show.

Darrel, that's exactly what I saw too. PQ was pretty awesome last night. Even the NBA game on TNTHD was pretty awesome and there were only minor motion artifacts during heavy movement.

The only channel I thought was worse was the Playboy HD channel. Even minor movement was totally blotchy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts