Equator HD Picture Quality

RPacion

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 25, 2004
Anthem, AZ
Has anyone else noticed an improvement in PQ on Equator HD lately?
I was watching Smart Travels this evening and I could not see any mosquito noise. That show usually suffers from sketters quite a bit.

Equator

I have not noticed any mosquito noise i am a New Voomer i guess i came in at the right time i Love Equator and also Rush and there HD Cinema. :D

I'll have to check this out, after all, I am the "King Skeeter Catcher". I've avoided Equator like a hot potato due to the noise.

Im with you Darryl

I've avoided this channel for a while now as the quality was simply put, horrible! I'll have to check it out and look for an improvement.

I was watching the Sunrise show this morning. Picture seemed a bit "softer" than usual, but no skeeters at all.

And yes I have finally seen the dreaded skeeters. My cure is switching to SD for about 5 seconds, upon returning to HD with skeeters I can mentally block them out 'cause it still looks SO much better than SD :D .

Rob.

I checked out the end of Over England tonight and noticed fewer skeeters (they were still there, but far smaller) but the pic was very soft, to the point of losing detail in things like leaves.

DarrellP said:
I checked out the end of Over England tonight and noticed fewer skeeters (they were still there, but far smaller) but the pic was very soft, to the point of losing detail in things like leaves.

Thank god for your big screen. I was thinking it was my set as I noticed all the channels seemed a bit softer and less detailed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)