Anyone get Oprah in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
Is anyone getting to watch Oprah in HD locally? Now I normally depise the show, but I recorded Mondays episode because of the Mike Tyson interview. I noticed when the show started it said something like "now enjoying Oprah in HD", or something to that effect. But mines not in HD. WHY??

My local ABC shows all of the prime time shows in HD and the College football games on Saturdays are HD. So shouldn't they be capable of showing Oprah in HD?

Is anyone getting to watch Oprah in HD locally? Now I normally depise the show, but I recorded Mondays episode because of the Mike Tyson interview. I noticed when the show started it said something like "now enjoying Oprah in HD", or something to that effect. But mines not in HD. WHY??

My local ABC shows all of the prime time shows in HD and the College football games on Saturdays are HD. So shouldn't they be capable of showing Oprah in HD?

Since it is a syndicated show, it is up to the local station whether or not it is in hd. They may not have enough hd recorders to show it in hd. You should send them an email and ask them about it. Send it to the engineering department.

Depends on your local station. I have Houston locals that I "moved" to get and my ota locals are from Beaumont Tx ,90 miles from Houston. My Beaumont locals rarely show daytime shows in hd , while the Houston locals do . We finally got the View in hd because they moved the time slot to the same time as Houston. I don't think that our ABC station has the equipment to record the syndicated shows in HD so we get analog Regis & Kelly, Wheel of Fortune etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)