Anyone get this free concert ticket offer?

Rangers484

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 21, 2007
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
[FONT=&quot] Viewing on a mobile device? Click here to view.
If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img2.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img3.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]August 28, 2011[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jiffy Lube Live
Bristow, VA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a valued subscriber, SiriusXM is inviting you to see Journey perform live with special guests, Foreigner and Night Ranger on their 2011 "Eclipse" Tour as our guest.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are a limited number of tickets available for this performance and attendees will be chosen based on SPEED OF RESPONSE. Each attendee will be permitted to event one guest. Please note that all attendees must be at least 18 years of age.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for being a valued SiriusXM listener![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
23_Aug_sirxm_journey_img8.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I was invited to the Paul McCartney concert last year in New York, the only reason I didn't go was because I had the SatelliteGuys Holiday Party already scheduled... and it was a good thing I stayed home as I ended up being the final guest ever on the Charlie Chat. :)

I have never received an offer like that from SiriusXM, but I did pay to see the same concert in Chicago earlier this summer. It was a decent show and something worth seeing for free.

Having seen Paul McCartney in concert twice though, Charlie would have had to hand over some stock options to get me to pass that one up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)