Anyone have D* Teir 2 Tech Support #?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
Anyone have D* Tier 2 Tech Support #? - Update

I have a Sammy DVR (35 hour) that's been giving me the GSOD (green screen of death) repeatedly since Saturday. The box works for a bit, then loops the GSOD for a half hour or so then goes back to working, then fails again.

It's less than 3 months old and I want them to replace it.

Any suggestions on what to have them replace it with? I've been less than impressed with Samsung products lately (this DVR and the TS360). Think I can get them to send me the R10?

Who makes the R10 anyways?

I do not have that number maybe one of the CSR's here does. However, you can always call customer retention at 800.600.8977 and they will alwasy take care of you. Let me know if this helps.

slacker9876 said:
I do not have that number maybe one of the CSR's here does. However, you can always call customer retention at 800.600.8977 and they will alwasy take care of you. Let me know if this helps.

That's who I called when this started over the weekend. They sent me to tech support. I can always start with them again.

Update

So I started again with retention.

They were very nice and not only are replacing my Sammy DVR free of charge, they're replacing my TS360 for free and credited my account $149 for my HD woes. :shocked

Supposedly I won't get more Sammys, but we'll see what happens. I should have the boxes by Friday.

That is good, I am glad they took care of you. Retention should not be the first line for anyone, however, when you do have issues they seem to take care of people that have been run over by other CSRs. It is just too bad they don't provide the same training to all

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Proposed SAT Locations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)