Anyone have Mlb 2k6 Yet For Xbox360?

I just called there tech support... It's outsourced to the UK.. (why cant more companies outsource there! if there going to oustource at all!) It beats india by far and atleast i can understand them with accent and all. It's way more enjoyable than india! I like it :) :)

You can blame EA for the exclusivity crap. When they got Nascar, nobody cared in the mainstream but their fans were pissed. EA's game was inferior. Since they got away with it, they did it for Football and Hockey and finally people woke up. Other companies snatched up baseball so they could keep EA from having the monopoly.

I wish someone would take down EA, there's got to be a scandal there somewhere. Do they make any really good games anymore? I'd kill for a desert strike game but they keep hashing out that madden and sims junk...

so what do you guys think of this game? still good, I picked this up today against the gamestop employees wishes, he usually dosent lead me wrong! but I get my 360 back tommorow so I cant wait to play just wanted to see what you guys thought? I have King Kong and fight night, now I have mlb 2k6, I hope I made the right choice!

I will be taking this game back, its sad I wanted this game to be sooo good, that i actually went agains someones wishes, who told me I will be very very disapointed!

I'd like to say I hate the idea of taking games back. You bought it, you should have to keep it unless it doesn't work. It's a free rental basically, which for you is great, but for someone else who goes in there to pay for a new game it means they pay full price for a used game. I refuse to buy new games anymore because I wasn't getting new games anymore. Even on the first day it was out, the games were open and scuffed because they employees were taking them home to upload to the net.

Plus if they DO put it in the used game section, you only save 5 bucks. So you pay 45 because you know it's barely used, but whoever made the game sees ZERO royalties on the additional sales. It's all profit for the store.

I hate those stores now, they're ruining the industry. If they stopped selling used games in this fashion you'd see much less of a "we're hurt by pirates" attitude. Gamestop are the biggest pirates to the videogame industry.

Purogamer said:
I'd like to say I hate the idea of taking games back. You bought it, you should have to keep it unless it doesn't work. It's a free rental basically, which for you is great, but for someone else who goes in there to pay for a new game it means they pay full price for a used game. I refuse to buy new games anymore because I wasn't getting new games anymore. Even on the first day it was out, the games were open and scuffed because they employees were taking them home to upload to the net.

Plus if they DO put it in the used game section, you only save 5 bucks. So you pay 45 because you know it's barely used, but whoever made the game sees ZERO royalties on the additional sales. It's all profit for the store.

I hate those stores now, they're ruining the industry. If they stopped selling used games in this fashion you'd see much less of a "we're hurt by pirates" attitude. Gamestop are the biggest pirates to the videogame industry.

I didnt take it back for full price, I lost 20 bucks on this, I traded it in....I WOULD NEVER take a game back just because I didnt like it, if anything sell it on ebay! i am with you on this one!

Well yeah, you traded it in, shoulda said that...But plenty of people DO because for some reason these stores starting allowing that...I used to love going to those stores as a kid but now I never go in there. If bestbuy doesn't have it, I go to ebay...

Purogamer said:
Well yeah, you traded it in, shoulda said that...But plenty of people DO because for some reason these stores starting allowing that...I used to love going to those stores as a kid but now I never go in there. If bestbuy doesn't have it, I go to ebay...

I am with you, I have grown very annoyed with GameStop/EB/etc. stores. Their prices and selections are not any better than a Best Buy or Circuit City, even going to Sams Club or Costco is better....and sometimes cheaper!

It's not like the Babbages I remember in high school....getting TG-16, Genesis, or SNES games, not to mention the Commodore 64 games! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)