Anyone heards about what the new music channels will look like?

i like highway 16 on XM....
i have the XM in my car and the HIGHWAY is the one that i listen to on a daily basis.. especially that there are no real good country music channel on the FM stations here in bluefield...

You might like to spend a little time on the new XM 17, Prime Country as well. They play newer stuff combined with some 80s and 90s country as well. That's been one of my favorite stations on Sirius. :up

I'm happy - i listen to talk radio mostly, and dance/techno/eurotrash music. So it looks like before I only had one "good" channel - "Area 38", now I picked up also bpm from xm :) I don't care about any other music channels.

I was sad to see Buzzsaw and The Vault go. So far, Deep Classics hasn't impressed me.

Yeah, the two music channels I listed to the most were The Vault and Left of Center. Both have been replaced with XM counterparts: Deep Tracks and XMU. Haven't had enough listening time to judge them yet. Hopefully they'll be as good as what we've lost.

sirus 60 new country

I miss the sirius 60 new country. Don't like the old highway (16 60). I dropped xm to get new country and now its gone. So satellite radio will be gone too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts