Anyone in Green Bay WI area??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
Whats what is ABC or WBAY channel 2 not having todays football games in HD???????

Whats what is ABC or WBAY channel 2 not having todays football games in HD???????

Call your local station and ask them.
They will probably tell you the standard " IF it's sent to us in HD we pass it on."
But I would call them as it could very well be a local thing.
What game were you looking for ?

I have the Mich / Oregon game on in HD as I type this, if thats the game you wee talking about.

Jimbo

If you're talking about the Badger game it's on tonight at 9:00pm on Versus. Channel 603 on DTV.

If you're talking about the Michigan Game IT's in HD just fine here in Milwaukee. It looks even better at halftime!!

How bout them wolverines!!!!!

I'm in Green Bay. Any word as to when DirecTV and LIN Television will finialize the deal to offer WLUK DT via satellite? It's been a year since locals in HD have launched here.

I wish they would hurry up on this FOX 11 HD thing. I would like to watch the Packers in HD. I will luck out today since it is a CBS game.

Also, I was watching the Michigan game on channel 2 over the satellite and it was coming in in High Def. I only watched a little while since I had to be at work, but it was working fine when I left.

Im in Green Bay and I get Fox 11 HD just fine. You just need to hook up a Over the Air antenna for now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)