Anyone knows anything about G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey guys firstly I must apologize for posting on an old thread but since I am experiencing a similar problem again with G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV so I thought it best to post here.I have signal at least so I think (it does not say no signal) but its just blank (not audio or video).Does anyone know is the signal still there or if you have any thoughts on the situation your input will be much appreciated. Thanks so much in advance

Hey guys firstly I must apologize for posting on an old thread but since I am experiencing a similar problem again with G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV so I thought it best to post here.I have signal at least so I think (it does not say no signal) but its just blank (not audio or video).Does anyone know is the signal still there or if you have any thoughts on the situation your input will be much appreciated. Thanks so much in advance

I started loosing the transponder last week and now all stations are gone. Started with KBER and then KBOI and last the other two Spanish ones yesterday. Still getting a postive lock on my FS-1 meter, it acts like something happen to the uplink.

All transponders on 95W are also blank for me even though I have a Q of 76. Its been that way for the better part of a week now.

Thanks guys it does seem like an uplink problem now that I know I'm not the only one.I hope it comes back on cause its the only FTA CBS feed I can get in my area and since the only service provider (Direct TV) took CBS off their programming I'm doom without my shows lol

I really watch the CBS channel KBOI a lot as it is a great early time zone for me from California. Their programming is usually 2 hrs different than PST. The time changes this coming weekend though, so we'll see what it looks like next week...

KBOI is my local CBS channel, and we do observe DST. The programming will follow the time change and you'll still get that 2 hour advance screening.

I just wish they would increase their broadcast bitrate. It is BY FAR the worst of our local stations. Sports are nearly unwatchable with all the macro-blocking that occurs. When both CBS and NFL Network broadcast the Thrusday games, the difference in picture was striking. And that was even watching KBOI over local antenna vs. Dish provided locals.

KBOI is my local CBS channel, and we do observe DST. The programming will follow the time change and you'll still get that 2 hour advance screening.

I just wish they would increase their broadcast bitrate. It is BY FAR the worst of our local stations. Sports are nearly unwatchable with all the macro-blocking that occurs. When both CBS and NFL Network broadcast the Thrusday games, the difference in picture was striking. And that was even watching KBOI over local antenna vs. Dish provided locals.

You remind me of a conversation I had with my wife last night. I was switching back and forth between my regular ordinary SD subscr dnet and the FTA HD channels. I was asking my wife if she noticed the difference in quality. Her response was no, well I guess so, but who cares? (I care...).. I also notice the crappy picture generated on the KBOI channel, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Next year I think they are getting rid of the signal on 95w since they have fiber its there back up signal.

So its off again for me but this time I'm getting no signal.Am I the only one? Did they finally get rid if it?

I cannot get 137. Unfortunately, i was unable to get the dish perfectly tuned before our winter has come, and it came hard and quick, being we have already received 60+ inches of snow. So, ill have to wait til April before i can play with the dish again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts