Anyone knows anything about G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey does anyone know if G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV is still on? If its not what happened to it?
Thanks

Getting anything else on the satellite?? Question because satbeams shows Guyana outside the primary C band footprint.
How big a BUD? They're recommending a 3m in the 31dbW region of the footprint, and you're outside that.
EDIT: The Q is right up there, but the video is horrid, pixelization and movement artifacts bad.

merged threads together

one of my biggest pet peeves.....folks who find an old thread and bump it THEN opens a brand new thread with the same thing

If memory serves (longshot for me anymore) I used to enjoy these channels, or at least the CBS, but on the BEST of days, it looked pretty bad.
Now using the 137's for Sunday morning programming. Better quality. Not "HQ" by any means, but much better overall.

I watch 4167 KEPR daily and get about 70 Quality on a 6' dish but get intermittent pixelation. I found if I turn the dish a few notches the picture clears up.

I have a real strong signal with a 10' perf and PLL LNBs, but a the time this thread started I noticed some issues. I only watch these if there is a game I can't find elsewhere, which is rare. The Tri-Cities are only a couple hundred miles from me.

Hey guys its back on for me getting q=60 and that's good enough for being outside the footprint showing great with very little pixelation thanks :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts