Anyone knows anything about G3C 95W 4167 mux. KBOI & KPER-TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I never tried to pull in 137 since the last time i tuned the dish. Well, i moved over to where i thought 137 should be and i pulled in 8 channels on 137. Line 90 Quality 67. So, i am happy. I have CBS again. Rockin.

I checked Lyngsat but can't see info for CBS.Is it AMC 7 at 137 W or something else.How far is 137 from G3?

Thanks so much for the info but the signal is way out of my footpath I probably won't be able to get it.

Yea, i had a heck of a time pulling in 137w. I was even able to pull in stuff at 139w still without getting 137. But, all appears to be good now. Hopefully spring won't bring some un-expected block. If so, ill pull out the chain saw.

I live in Caribbean South America.We use to get CBS from Direct TV but Direct TV and the Caribbean CBS had some problems so they no longer provide CBS.

I just checked its back for me also (so happy) but I wrote KBOI yesterday and this is what they had to say:

Him - "Do you know if you were watching the feed on Galaxy 16? The only KBOI C-band feed of which I'm aware was a backup feed we had in place. This feed has been discontinued. The station is available on satellite from Dish and DirecTV. Depending on where you’re located, the channel may be available in your area. You would have to check with those carriers to find out for certain.
I apologize I don't have better news for you."

Me - I watch the feed on Galaxy 3. Do you refer to G3 as back up ?

Him- "You’re correct. I checked and we did have the backup feed on G3. It’s been discontinued."

Thomas L

Chief Engineer

:facepalm

NEVER contact a FTA broadcaster! These channels are not uplinked for hobbyists. We silently enjoy these services and never contact them even when they experience technical difficulties or change parameters or technologies.

There are few exceptions where channels are distributed DTH such as Galaxy 19 KU.

Admins: Please remove the engineer's contact info.

I sincerly apologise I didn't know.I so sorry I'm horrible person I should delete myself

I just checked its back for me also (so happy) but I wrote KBOI yesterday and this is what they had to say:

Him - "Do you know if you were watching the feed on Galaxy 16? The only KBOI C-band feed of which I'm aware was a backup feed we had in place. This feed has been discontinued. The station is available on satellite from Dish and DirecTV. Depending on where you’re located, the channel may be available in your area. You would have to check with those carriers to find out for certain.
I apologize I don't have better news for you."

Me - I watch the feed on Galaxy 3. Do you refer to G3 as back up ?

Him- "You’re correct. I checked and we did have the backup feed on G3. It’s been discontinued."

It's people like you that are going to ruin our hobby!!. These feeds are meant for private use and not ours. They just happen to be watchable and now when you start calling the uplinks ,engineers, etc you put the feed at risk of encryption. Just stupid, stupid, some people have absolutely no clue!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr Tony
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts