anyone miss insp

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i still find it funny how folks post on the insp facebook site "oh i miss little house and the waltons. those are my 2 favorite shows". Then someone posts that those programs are on Hallmark so then they switch it to "oh i miss matlock".

most of the shows on insp are on other channels.

Remind me again what INSP is?

Is that short for Inspiration? You get the same effect if you play country music backwards.............Your dog rises from the dead...the bank puts your stuff back in the house and tosses you the keys.......your pick-up starts again and your mother gets released from prison on early parole. As the clouds open and the sun shines through all get inspired! Every show is approved by Norman Rockwell and Hallmark Cards!

Joe

My thing is, I get there are a LOT of old shows that are good. That being said, there are a LOT of new shows that are very good...

My thing is, I get there are a LOT of old shows that are good. That being said, there are a LOT of new shows that are very good...
obviously personal tastes are different, but i find that i enjoy very few of todays shows, and i find myself on retroTV, antennaTV and other channels that play older shows much more. kind of odd for someone in their 30's i suppose. one other thing is most of todays show are not family shows, they are either for adults or kids, but not both.

I feel it is not the same. I guess you can watch most of your shows online. So no need for Direct TV then?

No thank you.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You can easily hook up your computer or laptop to your TV via HDMI cable, or use a ROKU box with the YouTube app and you can watch a ton of stuff. It looks great. Work it with a remote.

I know it's not the same as a "cable" channel. It's not the same because you don't have to wait for it to come on a particular channel, you don't have to wade through 45 minutes of commercials and promos per hour and you don't have to wait for your favorite episode to eventually come around.

My wife and I spent at least 90% of our Directv viewing on INSP. Most of the remaining 10% was on TWC. Of course, we will drop DTV when our contract expires.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)