Anyone receiving prerecorded calls freom D*?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satfrat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Aug 12, 2005
Rutland, Vermont
Got a call today, Tuesday Sept. 18, a prerecorded call from D* checking on whether my system was ready for HD with B-Band converter modules. It was a very informative message telling me everything I had already heard about right here. :D Sounds like the HD doors are opening real soon! :up

Robin

A couple months ago I requested the upgrade to the 5 lnb dish because I knew all of this would be coming soon (but not when), and strangely enough after the upgrade I got two automated calls about 2 weeks apart saying that I needed the dish upgrade and B band converters. I guess I fell through the cracks and that's why I got the calls. Still, it's nice to know that they are looking out for the subs, because if you're not a forum junkie you may not even know that you need to upgrade anything to keep getting more HD content.

Yes, I got a call today (after I got one about a month ago) confirming that I had the right equipment for new HD channels.

I received my second bbc related pre-recorded call tonight at 8:00p.m. MT(10:00p.m. EST). My previous pre-recorded call came about 3 weeks ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)