Anyone see feeds?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdovell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
If have HDTV and plug the coaxel into the tv directly and scan you'll find some interesting things. Most of it is regular stuff that's unencrypted but sometimes you get something interesting. I found channels that weren't even listed!

The unknown channels may be other people's on demand feeds. (You'll know if that's the case by the rewinding/fast forwarding.) Some cable companies send on demand content as unencrypted feeds that can be picked up with a QAM tuner.

Most of what I found is the analog stations...beyond 99 it tends to be a large mix of some of the digital and the music choice material....

However I found about seven or so legit things that are interesting. Three of these seven aren't even listed as channels for the company (one took awhile to look up)

I have seen fast forwading when some adult scene came on...I think that ment his wife walked in the room :D

The thing is I obviously don't want to say what channels or what types because that would nail it down. I will say this though I think it's enough to validate that extra $3 for the dvr...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)