Fios Salesman

mluntz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Millersville, Md.
Yesterday I get a knock on the door, and it's a guy selling Fios TV in the neighborhood. I walk outside and he's looking at my brand new Slimline which I have on a pole mount in front of the house. He says to me "That's a pretty ugly dish you have, do you want to replace it?"

I said to him "Can you get me NFL Sunday Ticket?"

At that point he simply started to walk away saying "I'm not going to waste any time with you, have a nice day."

Thought it was pretty funny! :)

Hey, FIOS is definately good overall, but your question to him was great anyway.

I said to him "Can you get me NFL Sunday Ticket?"

At that point he simply started to walk away saying "I'm not going to waste any time with you, have a nice day."

Thought it was pretty funny! :)

Actually, it was nice of you to cut to the chase and it was smart of the rep to not waste both yours and his' time.

Me though, I've been an NFL-ST sub since 1998 and I will probably cancel this Season because 1) I invested around the price of the package for an outdoor antenna for NBC SNF in HD and 2) I'm starting a new job on Mon. and Sundays off aren't a given. Yeah, I could record the games, but part of the appeal of NFL-ST to me is being able to catch the endings of games by channel surfing.

I'm waiting for the day a FIOS salesperson comes to my residence. As long as I can get CBS and FOX in HD and fiber to my house, I can live without NFL-ST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)