anyone see the new ads?

Well, that should go without saying. Eventually they will get more. The question is when. :rolleyes:

That is exactly what Dish has been doing-without saying- At least they are saying something now. Not much, but something.

No they aren't. They're just exaggerating the amount of channels they have again. Finding new and creative ways of "re-counting" them to make it seem like they have as many as D*. :rolleyes:

It's the DISH new math. The way they count and recount their channels, it makes me wonder if they were in charge of the Florida vote count in the 2000 election.

Was it dish that made the our tv sucks ads where the tv actually sucked up the family room and everything in it? That was great. Its been awhile since E* made a really memorable ad I agree.

Just my 2 cents but as a HD customer I dont watch 95% of it as usually its crap, or just SD content on a HD channel. Are the new channels direct offers really worth watching or are they just trumped up numbers as well? The most HD I ever watched on my 622 was all HD OTA. Best quality of anything. How ironic is that?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)