Anyone try out Monoprice Redemere Ultra Slim cables yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I have BJC cables now for pretty much everything, but my stand is so shallow there is some stress and bends back there. I guess my only concern is the chip can fail, but everyone seems to be real happy with them.

I just recommended one to a guy on AVS, and am seriously considering one for a long run in my room. I'll get back to you when I get it.

I'm not sure what they are going to do for short runs and would be interested in your thoughts. My interest in an active cable is in a 40' run where a passive cable becomes iffy.

Yeah, i just dont see spending the money to replace these BJC bonded pair cables. They are actually in there nicely with no stress on ports. I think Ill just stand down.

I have BJC cables now for pretty much everything, but my stand is so shallow there is some stress and bends back there. I guess my only concern is the chip can fail, but everyone seems to be real happy with them.

My supplier only gets monoprice nowadays.. no one has complained about them yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts