Anyone with a DISH Referral Number?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nativecal

Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Hi all,

My DISH $10/mo discount is expiring soon and I would like to keep it. I think if I apply a referral number, that would keep it going. Anyone can help me with a valid number?

Thanks

No such thing for existing customers. The $10 a month went away a while back. The referral number is just for new customers

I thought my Sat guy told me that when the $10 thingy expires, all I need is another referral and that would renew it for another 9 mos or something like that. Hummm.
I guess I might have to wait for the county fair and see if he's still selling there and ask him what he meant. Maybe I miss understood.
I love my Dish, but would really like to keep my $10/off a month too because then DirectV starts looking good again and I would rather not be tempted.:)

Thank for your reply.

Retention will provide $10 p/m. When I called to complain about the loss of Voom, they offered (I hadn't even asked for it). If HD programming and the loss of Voom is an issue for you, you may be able to schmooze another year of $10 monthly credits.

If you are out of contract, tell them you're considering leaving for DirecTV or Cable. I believe they'll refer you to retention or make the offer on the spot.

Do Not Accept Any Contract Proposals!!!

Call: 800-333-Dish

Good Luck.

Dish gives away many things to get a new customer. But once they have you, it's not easy to get much out of them. And giving $10 off their programming is something that really doesn't come easy. Not sure why you retailer would have told you something like this. You can sometimes get credits by calling dish and threatening to quit. But also don't be surprised when they tell you goodbye.. I am hearing more and more about this happening.. Guess Dish is getting tired of the customers that want something for nothing..

I thought my Sat guy told me that when the $10 thingy expires, all I need is another referral and that would renew it for another 9 mos or something like that. Hummm.
I guess I might have to wait for the county fair and see if he's still selling there and ask him what he meant. Maybe I miss understood.
I love my Dish, but would really like to keep my $10/off a month too because then DirectV starts looking good again and I would rather not be tempted.:)

Thank for your reply.

What he was probably referring to is that if you refer new customers you would get $5 off for each one. You can either generate of have Dish send you physical cards. Go to Dish Network, sign up to view your account online then look under Club Dish for info.

What he was probably referring to is that if you refer new customers you would get $5 off for each one

That's it!!!

I remember now. He said he would give me two new referrals to keep the $10 off /mo. He said he does enough business to be able to do that easily. Is this a number I need or what?

Referral code

Hi all,

My DISH $10/mo discount is expiring soon and I would like to keep it. I think if I apply a referral number, that would keep it going. Anyone can help me with a valid number?

Thanks

I'm a soon to be new customer. I'm not familiar with how the referral program works. Do the referrer AND the new customer both get some sort of discount? I would certainly appreciate a code! :)

Thx!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)