Anyway to Stop VOD downloads ?

ROLLTIDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Mobile,AL
This may have already been asked before but is there anyway to stop video on demand downloads ? I have 25 HD movies on my Hard drive that I will never pay for .:rant:

Who is Sue and what is she doing on my Hard drive ?

Is she hot ?:D

I was more concerned about those people who might have an internet cap and not wanting to tie up my internet connection. When you are slinging does it stop the download of VOD movies ?

All the VOD that is download to your harddrive is downloaded over satellite. It will have no effect on you internet cap.

VOD Disk space

So reading this post, part of the hard drive (1TB) is allocated to VOD...? So if that is true, then if I never use VOD part of my HD is just waisted. There should be an option to disable VOD so that I can utilize that space. I no longer purchased any VOD or PPV since they started removing them after 24 hours. I like the old days when I could keep them as long as I wanted.

So reading this post, part of the hard drive (1TB) is allocated to VOD...? So if that is true, then if I never use VOD part of my HD is just waisted. There should be an option to disable VOD so that I can utilize that space. I no longer purchased any VOD or PPV since they started removing them after 24 hours. I like the old days when I could keep them as long as I wanted.

Old issue, and we're all with you. We also think the space is wasted.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)