Apple discovers 'manufacturing defect' causing iPhone 5S battery woes for some customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Maybe Apple got struck by the same problem as the Galaxy S4?
(Big batch of bad batteries)
Stuff happens. Both companies are taking care of it.

I've had excellent battery life with mine so far...
I'm glad you're happy with yours. I haven't figured out if my battery woes are due to a defect or if it is related to switching carriers and the weak signals at work. I barely used my phone today and it's at 27%. Also, it's feeling warm in my pocket.

I guess I should schedule a Genius appointment to cross a bad battery off the list.

I'm glad you're happy with yours. I haven't figured out if my battery woes are due to a defect or if it is related to switching carriers and the weak signals at work. I barely used my phone today and it's at 27%. Also, it's feeling warm in my pocket.

I guess I should schedule a Genius appointment to cross a bad battery off the list.

I think that makes sense. i.e., the Genius appointment. Your experiences do not seem normal.

Do you have apps running in the background during the day? Is background refresh on? Are you still struggling between LTE, 3G, 1X? If the latter, I'd guess that is the biggest source of battery drain.

I'm still on 6. Don't want 7 until I must. And have rearranged my apps. I have to recharge every day, sometimes more than once, if I'm in a remote area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)