Apple Event on October 22, 2013

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yesterday, AT&T announced that new IPAD activations for first 3 days of ipad air and new mini are up 3 times over last year's ipad launch in the same time period.

Yesterday, AT&T announced that new IPAD activations for first 3 days of ipad air and new mini are up 3 times over last year's ipad launch in the same time period.

Last year the iPad proper was pretty much not changed; and they just introduced the mini. I'd be curious what the breakdown was between the two this year. I suspect a LOT of iPad Airs.

I cant believe Im considering buying an iPad Air. I would prefer to stay with Android, but I cannot find a tablet that I like. The Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 started shipping this week. Im going to wait a couple of weeks to see what the devs can do about a custom ROM for it. I hate FireOS. If they dont get a new ROM working quickly, I will buy an Air.

I bought an Ipad Air last week, and love it. It is much more snappyer than what my IPAD2 was, things seem to run alot smoother and I havent had nearly as many crashes with viggle, that I have had with the Ipad 2. Anyone considering buying it, go for it!

I bought an Ipad Air last week, and love it. It is much more snappyer than what my IPAD2 was, things seem to run alot smoother and I havent had nearly as many crashes with viggle, that I have had with the Ipad 2. Anyone considering buying it, go for it!

Going from an iPad2 to an iPadAir is jumping 3 upgrades, it is basically like going from an iPhone 4 to a 5S. Definitely will be speedy. I am just waiting for actual 64bit software to really push that A7 processor in both devices.

But for now, my iPad 3 64GB is working fine. If I had $750 sitting around doing nothing, maybe, but I don't... Enjoy! I am curious what the feel is in terms of the actual device, not in terms of weight, but feel in your hands.

I want the new iPad mini, as its just as powerful as the iPad Air costs less and the screen will look better as its the same resolution but smaller thus better pixel density.

But at the moment Target is giving you $200 to trade in ANY iPad that powers up, plus this week they are giving you a $25 Target gift card when you buy a new iPad plus its one sale, plus if I pay with my Target card I get another 5% off.

So I am tempted to get the air instead of a mini, although I would rather have the mini.

But at the moment Target is giving you $200 to trade in ANY iPad that powers up, plus this week they are giving you a $25 Target gift card when you buy a new iPad plus its one sale, plus if I pay with my Target card I get another 5% off.
Hmmmmm, this looks like a good deal. But when I look at the weekly ad from their website, it looks like the $25 gift card is for the iPad mini and there is a $40 gift card for the iPad 4th gen. I see no mention of a gift card for the new iPad Air unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts