Apple iPad 10.5 discounted

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Best Buy has the 10.5 iPad 64gb for $525, you could get BHPhotovideo to PM and won’t have to pay taxes and that would be a good deal, or you could have target to PM and get 5% off using your red card.

I think I’m going to hold off until Black Friday since there might be some good deals to be had.
I don’t need the LTE version.

And today the 12.9 inch iPad 64gb with the Apple pen is $650. Not bad!

I want the 10.5, the 12.9 is the better deal but honestly the 10.5 feels so much nicer than the 12.9.

I picked up the 10.5 last week, went to target to price match Best Buy and then used he red card to get 5% on top of that. Big savings. The manager that overwrited the price had to check several times that it was the accurate price on Best Buy’s website. They finally price matched and have been loving the iPad ever since, the 10.5 is nice, the speed is superb, the ProMotion feature makes the screen buttery smooth when navigating app to app or web browsing. The 120hz refresh rate makes a world of difference.

I got a $8 cover for the iPad from Amazon and got a screen protector and it’s good to go, should last me a good two years before I consider upgrading. I opted for the 64gb version since I didn’t need much space on it and didn’t need the LTE version because most places I take has WiFi or I can simply tether from my phone.

The new iOS typing on the iPad and the flick feature is so neat, I am impressed, makes typing a breeze and faster IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)