Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Today's Event starts at 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern.
Everyone expects iPhone 6, iOS 8 and iWatch to be announced.

You can watch it live at http://www.apple.com/live/

That is what I am thinking. All these leaks and people think they have it all figured out, but it is going to be interesting to see what really happens.

I just hope the iwatch will not be too dependent with the iPhone.
I see that other smart watches manufacturers are getting this message and hope Apple does as well.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There will be some surprises for sure. Even iWatch is still a mystery. No one really knows how it's going to look and what exactly it will be capable of. Even the very basic facts, like is it square or round, flat or curved. :)

I've been trying to avoid as much of the news on this as possible. The reason being, that I'm trying to avoid the temptation to spend $300 on an iPhone with upgraded storage when I have a perfectly good 32GB iPhone 5.

That being said, I can't help myself with this kind of stuff. Knowing my self control I will probably end up with an iPhone 6 and an iWatch on day one. Any kind of major change would probably push me over the edge.

I skipped the 5S, but I think I am ready for iPhone 6. Bigger screen (4.7, not 5.5), improved camera, fingerprint reader, perhaps NFC - things I am really looking forward to.

I too skipped the 5S and will get a 6, likely as soon as I can get one ordered. I do hope this is the end of iPhones getting bigger. I don't want a bigger phone.

The Show starts in 12 minutes! Get your popcorn ready! :D

The live stream is on!

I got the stream on but am getting two different music playing... I closed out the stream it stopped went in and it did it again... are they sending it this way?

Just got the announcement the show will start shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)