Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Apple's developers conference kicks off today.
iOS 6, a new MacBook Pro, and some other product announcements can be expected shortly.

It will be interesting to see what changes iOS 6 has, and when it will be released.

Maybe they'll finally get iMessage to work..
Interested to see what the new "Apple Maps" app will be like. Google Maps will probably get the boot from being pre-loaded but I hope Apple won't be COMPLETE jerks and will still make it available on iTunes. Also, it would be interesting to get Siri on the iPad, although literally all I would do is just ask it stupid questions all day.

Siri is a joke, that is why appe is being sued for false lying ads. Tim Cook will destroy apple, he is no Steve Jobs.

He can not make a simple thing seem great. Job had that gift. Job can make openning a door seem to be a great invention by apple. Tim cook can not.

It would be a game changer I think if they priced the new MacBooks lower than the current models and made the price more in line with mainstream Windows laptop prices.

Introducing a brand new MacBook Pro. Super thin with retina display!

scott if I could double love your comment I would, my wife wants to sell the imac and ipad and get the new pro and a external drive so no matter where she is she can edit pics and still be very mobile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)