ARCADE GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the arcade was causing issues with vBulletin so Scott removed it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Scott posted that the new version of the software wasn't compatible with the Arcade so he had to remove it. :(

I liked the arcade. Didn't lose sleep when it went away though.

Never got to try it myself. Was intending to, but the Arcade wasn't the reason I came to this site for, so it wasn't a priority for me by any means!

I honestly would love an arcade again... the big issue that had us get rid of it (before the software switch) was most of the games had ads built into them. The issue wasn't that we didn't get a cent from those ads (the ad money went to whoever made the game as it was their ad code embeded in the games) but that the ads had hidden payloads and was giving game players viruses and malware and because we had no control over the ads in the games there was nothing we could do but remove it.

It was fun, that's for sure. :)

Not sure how the coding of this site works but would it be possible to upload some flash games onto it then have a direct link? this way there wouldnt be any ads.

I honestly didn't realize there was an Arcade here. As stated before, there are other reason why I come to this site and playing games is not one of them.

Not sure how the coding of this site works but would it be possible to upload some flash games onto it then have a direct link? this way there wouldnt be any ads.
I will thank you not to use the F word.

Let us toast HTML5.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Classic case of needing something to bitch about, huh ?

Be happy you never met my maternal grand mother (RIP)..she excelled at bitching and would make Bob look like an amateur on a daily basis.

For as long as I could remember she was on that old wooden rocking chair at the lake...bitching about something. Then came end the of summer in the late 90s where I was told she ran out of things to complain about... so she made stuff up, just to bitch about it!

I searched about this way back when and found nothing about it until now. It's good to finally know why the arcade disappeared with no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)