ARCADE GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have time to search now, but it was posted why and there were a few discussions about it before I axed it.

But ultimately I dont want you guys to have your machines catching crap just because your playing games on SatelliteGuys. It had nothing to do with us not earning money from those ads it was not being able to control the ads to protect the members from harm to their machines.

I dont have time to search now, but it was posted why and there were a few discussions about it before I axed it.

But ultimately I dont want you guys to have your machines catching crap just because your playing games on SatelliteGuys. It had nothing to do with us not earning money from those ads it was not being able to control the ads to protect the members from harm to their machines.

You explained the reason why, so it is case closed to me for the arcade. It's also great that you look out for your members here to keep viruses and that sort off the website.

Members are always me first concern. With out members there is no SatelliteGuys. I actually fired a few ad agencies that we were making good money from just to protect our members from crap. I told other forum owners I did that and they thought I was nuts and said that having some casualties from Malware and Virus' was acceptable in the big scope of things. Not for me thanks. :)

I did previously post my work laptop got infected. Quite impressive considering the security it and our network has.

Linux distros are like flavors of the month. They're typically just something different, not better (or worse) ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)