Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
An admin for another site decided to piss me off today (Pub members know what I am talking about) :)

So I have focused my anger into a possitive and found a boatload of new games for our arcade!

Today we have added the following games to the arcade
  • Escape from Neverland
  • Spear Toss
  • Equilibrium
  • Money Money Money
  • Squirrel Soccer
  • Tetris Arcade
  • Witch Hunt
  • Hang Stan
  • League Bowling
  • Flexi-Combat
  • Blackjack
  • Roulette
  • QB Challenge
  • J20 (Don't Piss me off Game) :D

14 New Games added for your enjoyment! Thanks for being a SatelliteGuys Member! ENJOY!

I know I have asked about this before, but can we get an Arcade Forum so that we can discuss new games, and talk about the games and so forth? That way we don't clog up the Satguys Help Desk forum?

With so many games now, is it possible to get the jump to page links at the top of the page to more then just 3? I know that there is a arcade search, but it would be nice if you could just jump to the page instead of having to hit next or last to get towards the back pages.

Also, where is Hang Stan and Escape from Neverland is wrong and tasteless...

I haven't played Hang Stan, but I find the Michael Jackson game funny and timely. Not all games are for everyone. I don't like the smack the bunny game myself.

I have been hounding the guy who wrote the VB arcade to let more then 3 pages be shown in the bar on top, lets hope it makes it into the next release. I have also been trying to get him to add categories, as well as special games of the month which will appear on the top of the games list. (Maybe we could have prize giveaways or something) :)

Where is Hang Stan? I can't find that game, even with the search.

Where is Hang Stan? I can't find that game, even with the search.
Actually I searched for it and can't find it eaither. I took a look in the packets I downloaded the other day and while it said it was included Hang Stan was NOT there. Looking at the Arcade Homesite it appears that there was a problem with the flash and it has not been released yet for the arcade system.

Also, where is Hang Stan and Escape from Neverland is wrong and tasteless...
CDRU where did you see Hang Stan? As its not here. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
CDRU where did you see Hang Stan? As its not here. :)
That was suppose to be two different statements. Let me rephrase:
Where is Hang Stan?
Escape from Neverland Ranch is wrong and tasteless.

A quick google search shows this as being Hang Stan maybe. Not as wrong as Neverland Ranch, but ranks up there with the Bunny Squish game.

Man I hope that is the Hang Stan we should be getting, what a cool game, I love the music and TV trivia, and the game is really cute, especially when you get the answer correct. :D

BTW I added another handfull of games today!

Mars Patrol
Mini Golf v2
Bowling from 2d Games
Stick Fighter
Crazy Shuttle

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts