Are Dish Employees too Scared of Reprisal to Take the Internal Survey?

I took it and answered honestly and know a couple of others that have as well. What can they really do to me at this point?

ZandarKoad said:
Based on the extensive feedback on this post, it seems as though many Dish Network Employees won't participate (unless it's mandatory?), or will fabricate positive responses to ensure they are not targeted by management for their negative responses.

It seems silly to ask here, as these boards have eyes and ears as well. But do any Dish employees here feel the same way, or are you confident that your genuine survey feedback will be heard and appropriated? You can always use a temporary user name to post if you're afraid of being discovered by Dish. One Dish employee has already done so. You may also want to connect from a public IP address rather than your home network... (Not sure how this tactic relates to the forum rules though.)

It asks for my tech code.. Not a chance in Hell.

Typical.

Then they will post all their Positive feedback and ignore the 99% negative...

Sent from my fingers.

I took it and answered honestly and know a couple of others that have as well. What can they really do to me at this point?
Fire you? (And try to deny your unemployment claim?)

Then they will post all their Positive feedback and ignore the 99% negative...
I don't think they're gonna ignore all the negatives. (See above.)

Employees are afraid to voice their true opinion on the internal survey that they are conducting since it requires an employee to enter his/her employee ID # to take it. A lot of Dish employees did not know about the glassdoor.com website was about until Management started to speak out about the website being full of former disgruntle employees giving them a bad reputation. Now there has been an influx of Current employees giving their honest review about Dish.

Here is one of the glassdoor reviews that I can relate with being a technician from the same Region:
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-DISH-RVW1866820.htm

TNT airing on History HD right now!

Dish Remote Access App (iPhone/iPad) AirPlay Support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)